Keynotes, Seminars & Workshops
by Lisa Maurer
Create Team Ownership of Your Corporate Vision
Discover how to bring your corporate vision and values to life through your people. Learn how to enjoy higher levels of employee productivity and retention, which leads to higher customer satisfaction. Unlock this hidden potential using simple methods that align individuals and teams to the organization.
In this information-packed and inspiring presentation, you will learn the key ingredients to promote authentic ownership of the corporate vision and values.
Learn how to:
- Unlock personal ‘buy-in’ for each team member that drives peak performance and positive attitudes.
- Discover overall alignment between personal values and the corporate vision and values.
- Forge emotional connections amongst your team to promote team effectiveness.
- Create team and individual goals and objectives that align with your company’s core values and future-focused vision.
How Strategic Alignment Connects Your Team and Grows Your Profits
Discover how the most successful organizations build a strategy that is clearly aligned with the needs of the customer. Learn how they expand that alignment by strategically supporting their team, so that they understand and take personal ownership of the organization’s overall vision.
Uncover the reasons why both strategies are required to execute complete strategic alignment within your organization. This presentation takes you step-by-step through the process of building a shared understanding and a plan for execution.
Learn how to:
- Ensure your team understands the role they play in the overall customer experience.
- Engage your team in the development of your strategic plan. Build an agile timeline for implementation of the overall
- Keep your team motivated and aligned throughout implementation, change and development for growth.
How to Grow and Sustain a Positive Company Culture
Learn the secrets behind how the most successful companies create unique cultures that are understood and embraced by their employees. Although culture is invisible, learn why its impact on your company is critical to your ongoing success.
Discover why culture cannot be ignored in today’s organizations, and how it provides a huge competitive advantage. Learn why culture lives in the people of the organization and why it cannot be ignored when change, growth and expansion is involved. In this presentation you will discover how to enhance the effectiveness of your company by bringing your culture to life through conversation and dialogue.
Learn how to:
- Translate aspects of your culture into a set of company values.
- Map company values to the organizational lifecycle.
- Have meaningful conversations about your culture with employees.
- Identify pre-requisites for cultural change, growth and expansion.